Bring your grip socks!
Grip socks must be worn during class for hygienic reasons. If you don't have a snazzy pair of your own, these are available for purchase in studio. You can also purchase a pair online here, and they'll be ready for pick up in the studio.
X-CORE classes fill up quickly and there are a limited number of spaces available in each class. Clients are responsible for canceling their class at least 12 hours in advance to avoid a late cancellation or no show charge.
- For unlimited packages, clients will incur a $15 Late Cancel fee if the class is canceled 12 hours or less before class. A $25 No Show fee will be charged if you do not attend a class you're enrolled in.
- For all other class deals or limited autopay contracts, the client will lose that session from their package. A $25 No Show fee will be charged if you do not attend a class you're enrolled in. Classes cannot be rescheduled for a different class time past the 12 hour window.
- Private sessions require a 24 hour cancellation notice.
All members must agree to the X-Core cancellation policy prior to taking class.
We strongly recommend clients waitlist for classes.
If an enrolled client cancels 12+ hours prior to the start of class, you'll be added to the class and will receive an email and text notification.
If an enrolled client late cancels (within 12 hours of class), you won't be added to class automatically. Instead, you can check the roster to see if a spot has opened up and you can add yourself into the class OR you'll receive a text or phone call from X-CORE asking if you want to be added to class. If we don't hear from you, your spot may be given to another waitlister
Once you're off the waitlist, the 12 hour cancellation policy applies.
To add yourself to the waitlist, just choose Yes, Add me to the Waitlist. If your plans change, remember to remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid penalty fees.
Check your waitlist status by signing into MINDBODY > My Info > My Schedule. You are enrolled in class if it says "Waitlist Unconfirmed".
Update your text and email notifications by signing into MINDBODY > Profile > Update Email and Notification settings.
To ensure your safety and the experience for the rest of the class, we cannot allow participation up to 5 minutes past the start of class.
If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of the scheduled class time, your space may be given to someone who is waiting.
It's my first class, what should I bring?
- Grippy Socks. We require clients to wear grippy socks to prevent slipping (you will sweat!) and to preserve the quality of the machines. These are available for purchase at the studio. You can also purchase a pair online here to be ready for pick up at the studio. Regular socks and shoes are not permitted on the machine.
- Water. We have a water machine to fill your water bottle. Please don't bring glass bottles for safety reasons.
- Towel. Hand towels are provided.
- Clothes. Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in, similar to what you wear to the gym.
- No Jewelry. Remove any jewelry as it can get caught on the machines.
- Your Smile and Positive Energy!
Each class is 40 minutes of shaking, sweating, calorie burning fun!
- BASICS - Teaches the fundamental moves used in the workout. The pace is slower and more time is focused on talking through the movements. We recommend taking at least 3 Basics classes before a regular class.
- TOTAL BODY BURN - Full body resistance and strength training class.
- ARMS & ABS - Focuses on upper body and core muscle groups.
- BOOTY & ABS - Focuses on lower body and core muscle groups.
Do I need to take a Private class first?
This is entirely up to your own comfort level. It is not required to start with a private lesson. Our certified instructors are trained to teach groups of classes where each individual's fitness level varies and they will be able to modify exercises to meet your individual needs.
If you are recovering from an injury, have chronic pain, a severe medical condition, or new to working out, then we recommend taking a private lesson so we can provide a personal assessment and adjust to your fitness level. Please be sure your doctor has given you permission before undertaking any physical activity. Just keep in mind that classes can be intense without periods of rest and recovery. If you do not feel comfortable working out in a group setting, then we recommend starting with a private lesson or a Basics Class. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule private classes.
How often should I take class?
The workout is designed to work your body to muscle fatigue, at which point you need to rest. Depending on your fitness level and the intensity of your workout, you will need more, or less, time to recover. We see most clients about 3 times a week. To see maximum results sooner, we recommend at least 4-5 times a week. Just be sure to allow your body to properly recover and repair. Listen to your body, it’s up to you!
What if I'm pregnant?
For clients who are pregnant and new to the workout, we do not advise starting classes. However, clients who have been regularly attending classes may continue working out with us as long as you have received approval from your doctor. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Do you have lockers?
We have storage cubbies to hold your personal belongings.
Are minors allowed to attend class?
Safety is our number one priority. All participants under 18 need to attend a private lesson before attending a group class. This allows us to evaluate their fitness capabilities and ensure they have the ability to safely perform the movements.
Do you sell gift cards?
Yes we do! You can choose the amount you want to give. Gift cards are available for purchase in the studio. You can also purchase them by taking the following steps:
- Click here to purchase a gift card on MINDBODY
- Enter your information
- Press purchase
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
All classes must be pre-paid through our online scheduling program. A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
Clients are required to wear grip socks during class for hygienic reasons. These are available in studio for purchase.
New clients should arrive 5-10 minutes before class so the instructor can provide a brief orientation of the machine. If you do not arrive within 5 minutes of the class start time, your spot may be given away to someone that is waiting.
For unlimited packages, clients will incur a Late Cancel fee of $15 if the class is canceled within the 12-hour cancellation window.
A No Show fee of $25 will be charged for all clients who are signed up for a class and do not attend.
Limit one (1) class per day. Monthly memberships will automatically renew each month. Please email us 7 days prior to the renewal date if you need to cancel.
New Client packages have a 30-day expiration from date of 1st class.
Instructors are subject to change without notice. Please visit the schedule for updates.
A $25 Cancellation fee will be applied for early contract terminations. To cancel a Monthly Membership, email email@example.com prior to your next renewal date.
If you need to freeze a contract for more than 10 days, there will be a $25 fee.